Monday, January 16, 2012

Naan naan naan, hey hey hey, goodbye

Welcome to some more of my naansense. 


My lolfriendz Delyar can be best represented as follows:
o_O

Since e'ry body wants a piece of dis blog action, and by e'rybody I mean Delyar, I permitted her into my world of mystery and tastebud-tantalizing. I wanted to make some naan with a simple yogurt sauce (I still had some leftover from previous tastetastic post.) and quinoa and veggies. But no. But oooooh noooooo, Smellyar wanted CHICKEN. And what Delyar wants, Delyar gets. Pffffffffffffff. 

I found this lil diddy for the naan, I'll let her do the leg work, thank you @sheenajibson !


It looked like this!

And then this! 

And for all you lovahs out there, this ones for you:

Lovahhhhhhhh.

To prevent these bad boys from becoming more of a cracker than I am, I placed damp paper towels between prior to serving:

 

Up next, sauce. Real simple.

2 C. Nonfat plain yogurt
1 small clove minced garlic
1/3 C. chopped cucumber
Chopped mint - lotsa it - BE REASONABLE.
1/2 lemon juice
Salt'n'peppa
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand beets. I had leftover beets! So sue me!

With the magical wonders of Delyar's cuttin' skillz, we added fresh chopped tomato, cucumber, green zucchini, shredded red cabbage, avocado (obvi) and CHICKEN. Hmph.

Pie tin as veggie tray - RESOURCEFUL!

OMG BEETS.


st00pid chicken.
I cooked the chicken in evoo - shout out to Rachel Ray hayyyyyyy - with some minced garlic and fresh basil. And lookee here!


Mark LOVES it!!! 


Also, I'm realizing that I need to take take better food pics. This is know is true: I like pepper. But unless food with panther dandruff is a good look, I should probs refrain. Duly noted!



The crew. They're pretty good.

<3

Yay!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so good, I love the heart shaped tortilla too!

    ~Dale
    Keep it up Adele :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me that naan has flax seed in it

    ReplyDelete