Friday, January 6, 2012

Iced Iced Baby

In my precious little apartment with my adorable little roommates, we hold tradition in very high regard. Some of our traditions include acting like 3yr olds on ecstasy, taunting to the point of tears of laughter and tricking each other into chugging 16oz of diabetes-inducing malt beverage. 

Mark was the first of the roommates to have a birthday, so naturally, we was about to get our ice on! The key to any successful ice-ing is the element of surprise. My train of thought went as follows: Mark....birthday....cake.....ice-in-cake. CHOO CHOO!!

I went to the local overpriced San Francisco hoity-toity gourmet mart and was pleased to find a premade - you guessed it - FUNFETTI CAKE! I don't exactly know how the funfetti craze began, I ain't mad at it, but lets be real.......its just white cake with visual stimuli. 

With cake and some sour gummy worms, I hid up in my room to slave away creating this masterpiece. Step aside Michelangelo and the dudes that created Wallace and Gromit! I was about to sculpt the bajesus out of  this cake. If you want to be the coolest friend, roommate or creepy stranger that puts booze in cakes, I suggest you try this sometime. 


Sneaky sneaky

Consider yourself ICED.



No comments:

Post a Comment